Pages

Tuesday 13 May 2014

Splendid Sunshine Project Life Page

Last week we unpacked this gorgeous range of Echo Park papers called Splendid Sunshine. While Summer seems further and further away every day (is anyone else out there layering on the jackets - it's only May!), I thought these papers would look gorgeous cut apart and mixed together in a Project Life style to scrap my 21st birthday! I'm also swooning over the new Bella Blvd washi tapes and the Chevron Combo pack in particular caught my eye straight away.


I mixed different pages from the range to create my journalling cards and punched 1" circles from the scraps and from some gold glitter cardstock to add interest to the page. I also scattered Prima Bloom florals around the page. While I love the bright colors of Splendid sunshine, I wanted to make the overall layout a little bit muted to match the colors in my photographs. To do this, I added some soft kraft Bazzill cardstock cut down into journalling card size and added embellishments from the leftover pieces of scrapbooking paper.


Finally, I added some chipboard cloud sentiments above where I will do my journalling about my birthday!

Products used:

Have a wonderful week!

Heather

No comments:

Post a Comment