Pages

Tuesday 1 July 2014

Photo Displays for Parties

When someone in my family is having a party, I love to display photos from their lives all over the house, so the guests can have something to entertain them. Sometimes I'll make a photo board out of a large canvas covered in pretty fabric. Sometimes I'll stretch out ribbon and peg the photos on. I always find it's a great conversation starter, and it makes the birthday boy or girl feel extra special (if not a bit embarrassed).

Here are some great ideas for displaying your photos for your next party!

Washi Tape Frames via 100 Layer Cake
Arranging photos into numbers via Martha Stewart
Arranging photos in Mason Jars via Camille Styles
A rustic photo display with doilies, pegs and twine via Emmeline Bride

Photo gemstone display via A Beautiful Mess
I hope you enjoyed this short round up!

Happy crafting!

No comments:

Post a Comment