Pages

Saturday 6 July 2013

Project Life

We are very pleased to announce that we are now stockists of the Project Life range of products! I first heard about them when Elsie from A Beautiful Mess wrote a quick review and tutorial on her blog. I instantly got excited about the range and couldn't wait for it to hit our Aussie shores! Here's a quick overview to get you started.

What is Project Life?
Project Life is a new approach to memory-keeping. It's a back-to-basics system that allows you to scrapbook, but in a simplified way, requiring no glue, no scissors, no tools - and most importantly, no scrapbooking skills to get you started!

Source: Dear Lizzy
What makes Project Life different to normal scrapbooking?
Project Life is awesome in that it takes the guess work out of designing your layouts. Instead, you piece photos, journalling tags and pre-cut scrapbooking paper into the pages that are already divided up with different  pockets. It takes out a lot of the fuss, repositioning and mess out of scrapbooking and leaves you with a simple, functional outlet for your creativity!

Source: A Beautiful Mess
I'm an experienced scrapper. Why should I use Project Life?
Very soon I am moving to a smaller apartment and when that happens I'm going to need to rethink the way I scrap! Right now, I have the freedom to spread my craft projects out all over my dining room table and line my bookshelves with boxes filled to the brim with my favorite paper ranges. When we move, I won't have a dining room table at all, and I will need to condense my supplies in order to keep scrapping without getting burned out. If you're looking to simplify, Project Life is for you.

What do I need to get started?
All you need to begin scrapping is a Project Life album, a core kit, a big pack of photo pocket pages, your photos, and a pen!

Where can I buy Project Life?
You can purchase our products instore or on our website.

Happy scrapping!

- Heather

No comments:

Post a Comment